My background as investigator, certified public accountant, auditor, and even bank teller “back in the day” makes me well suited for daily money management and the core competencies required. One of the most appealing aspects of providing such services is the opportunity to help protect against fraud and financial exploitation.
I am accustomed to being entrusted with and handling highly personal and confidential matters and information. I stand ready to help people with their personal financial affairs while doing work I truly enjoy.
I always strive to be respectful, dependable, efficient, empathetic, and professional in my work. I am a member of American Association of Daily Money Managers and am working toward certification.
Contact me to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Licensed private investigator, 2000 – present
- Self-employed corporate financial consultant, 1993 – 2000
- Auditor, Ernst & Young, 1990 – 1993
- Prior to 1990: internships at a bank and brokerage firm summers before and during graduate school; part-time bank teller while attending college.
- Master of Business Administration degree, 1990, concentration in accounting, Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree, 1988, major in finance, minor in economics, Dean’s List every semester, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Certified public accountant, TN #12192 (active status 1992-2014; inactive status 2014-present)
- Private investigator, TN #4981 (2000-present)
- Tennessee notary public