My personal passions, education, and professional background –as investigator, certified public accountant, auditor, and even bank teller “back in the day”– make me well suited for fraud prevention, combating financial exploitation, and assisting seniors with their personal business affairs.
I am accustomed to being entrusted with and handling highly personal and confidential matters and information. I always strive to be efficient, empathetic, and professional in my work.
Contact me to inquire.
- Licensed private investigator, 2000 – present
- National sweepstakes-security company field agent, 2015 – present
- Self-employed corporate financial consultant, 1993 – 2000
- Auditor, Ernst & Young, 1990 – 1993
- Prior to 1990: internships at a bank and brokerage firm summers before and during graduate school; part-time bank teller while attending college.
- Master of Business Administration degree, 1990, concentration in accounting, Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree, 1988, major in finance, minor in economics, Dean’s List every semester, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Certified public accountant, TN #12192 (active status 1992-2014; inactive status 2014-present)
- Private investigator, TN #4981 (2000-present)
- Tennessee notary public